1. My property needs a refurbishment, where do I start?
The first thing to do is to get your budget together, once you have an realistic idea of how much you can spend, contact us for a free consultation and quote, our Sales Representative will talk through the different ways that you can maximise your budget and star rating potential.
2. I am building a new property, when is the best time to contact JB & Co?
The sooner you contact us the better, we can assist you from the beginning by providing you with realistic budgets to work from at no cost, no commitment basis. We can also advise on architectural plans prior to construction. We can help maximise space to the room configurations and advise on electrical points locations early in the planning stages.
3. How do I know that Beazley Group Design + Fitout is the right company for the job?
Bezley Group Design + Fitout is a Commercial Fitout Specialist that has been around for the past 3 decades; the company has a proven record of successful refurbishment and fitouts, check out past projects portfolio.
To receive a list of completed projects, for a reference from our past clients or to organise a visit to one of the properties refurbished/fitted out by Beazley Grouo Design + Fitout, contact us.
4. What is special about our products?
All our products used in a commercial property are of a commercial standard and quality. Fabrics are of a high abrasion so they don’t peel easily. Products including beds have a commercial warranty, sofas and sofa beds have a solid construction with innerspring mattresses, chairs are reinforced etc. This is important to ensure that products last and do not show signs of wear and tear quickly.
5. Why can’t I see all the products available by Beazley Group Design + Fitout in the website?
Most furniture and soft furnishing products are specially manufactured for each property, standard sizes and specifications are available but products can be manufactured to client’s specifications and requirements.
Beazley Group Design + Fitout has such a large array of products that all cannot be featured in the website, all of which are updated on a regular basis to keep up with new products and trends. To enquiry about a particular product, pleas contact us.
6. I own a small rural property; can Beazley Group Design + Fitout help me with my refurbishment?
Yes, Beazley Group Design + Fitout clients range from small rural properties to 5 star hotel and often visit out of the way properties.
7. My public areas look tired and dated, can Beazley Group Design + Fitout advise me on how to refurbish them?
Beazley Group Design + Fitout can assist with the design and/or the construction of your new look. Our in-house Interior Designer consults on the colour schemes for all our projects based on the Client’s requirements and brief.
8. I just want to do up a couple of my rooms and have a very tight budget, what do I do?
Advise your Beazley Group Design + Fitout Sales Representative of your budget and your requirements and they will advise you on the best way to maximise your dollars.
9. Can I buy additional items later on?
Because most furniture and soft furnishing items are made to order in Sydney, it is easy to buy replacements or additional items when required. This is also a good option when doing soft refurbishments.
10. I don’t have the time to be coordinating orders; deliveries and Trades as I need to run the property, can Beazley Group Design + Fitout help me with this?
Beazley Group Design + Fitout provides Project Management and Interior Design services at no extra charge to you, that’s actually what we do… a turn key solution. We coordinate deliveries and installation to an agreed Timing Schedule, assisting you to minimise the downtime of your rooms.